Franchisees have access to unequaled training and support from successful and experienced franchisor
When our franchisees are asked what they most value about our company, they repeatedly mention the same things: a culture of fellowship, an experienced and accessible CEO and founder, and ongoing support to help their businesses succeed.
Touching Hearts’ founder, Renae Peterson, brings incomparable excellence and expertise to her role. After more than 30 years in franchising and in the senior care industries, she’s an invaluable resource for leadership and business training.
From the time the franchise agreement is signed, we are working to provide you with the best in support to launch your business. From finding office space to printing business cards, our corporate team is dedicated to your success. When franchisees call our corporate office, they can be assured their questions will be answered. We help with training, marketing, and technology — and all the other questions franchisees tend to ask from time to time.
“Touching Hearts is a very personal business,” Rochester, New York, franchise owner Mark McDermott says. “Franchise owners have personal interaction with everyone in the office, and they truly care about your success. We’re never treated as a number and are always treated with respect. There’s a proven track with the Touching Hearts business model and that will help you run your own profitable business.”
Here’s an outline of the type and training and level of support you can expect as a Touch Hearts at Home franchise owner:
• Assistance with licensing and establishing your business entity
• Liability and worker’s compensation insurance
• Assistance with your new offices and review of your lease
• Preparation for your training session
Intensive Five Day Training Session:
• Training and lodging for two people paid for by Touching Hearts
• Training conducted by experienced staff, CEO and existing Franchisees
• Extensive training of the key aspects to running your business including Caregiver hiring, training, profiling and retention
• Operational and management training
Technology Training and Assistance:
• We will build you a customized website for your office within TouchingHearts.com
• Advice on technology purchases and required software
• Training and ongoing assistance with our industry leading, cutting edge cloud-based scheduling, billing, and contact management software, called ClearCare (watch the video below)
• Access to Touching Hearts’ internal website with Forms, Marketing Materials, Training Packets Guides, Presentations
• Direct access to other franchisees in our system
• Sales training and ongoing coaching
• Marketing action plan guidance and consulting
• Online library of creative marketing materials
• Custom website provided and maintained by us
• E-brochure and website marketing assistance
• Assistance with video content and franchisee examples
• Access to experienced peers and their best practices
• National and regional seminar marketing education programs
• Caregiver recruitment marketing programs and materials
• Coaching, marketing and networking systems to key points of business generation
• Marketing/ad custom designs and templates to meet local needs and specifications
Our preferred partnerships with vendors benefit every franchisee
One way that we support our franchisees is by making their jobs a bit easier. We have established preferred partnerships with vendors to help with certain tasks. Because we are a large company, we can negotiate better terms and fees for our franchisees than if they were to try to secure these services and tools on their own.
We hear great stories from our franchisees everyday about how these services are making running their businesses easier and more profitable.
Marsh & McLennan – insurance issues, risk management
Institute for Professional Care Education, IPCed – Accredited and State Compliant Caregiver training
To learn more Click Here
ClearCare software – scheduling, billing and tracking
CareProfiler hiring software – hiring process for Caregivers
Our training and support help grow your Touching Hearts business
Your Touching Hearts at Home business will be supported by our CEO/founder and corporate office staff. Through this partnership, your business will grow to meet the demand of the senior population in your community.
We are eager to talk with entrepreneurs who would like to join our growing company as we make plans to expand during the next year. Complete the form below to begin a discussion today.