Franchisees have access to unequaled training and support
When our franchisees are asked what they value most about our company, they mention the same things: a warm and welcoming family-like culture, a highly experienced and accessible founder, and industry leading ongoing franchise support to help their businesses succeed.
Touching Hearts’ founder, Renae Peterson, brings incomparable excellence and expertise to her role. After more than 30 years in franchising and senior care, she’s an invaluable resource for leadership and business training. Renae and the entire Touching Hearts leadership team are available to answer any questions franchise owners have. Our franchise network is also a great resource of information.
“The ongoing support is critical for the success of a franchisee after they come into training. They are here for a week and meet all of us personally, providing them the groundwork for this business, but that is very much an introduction,” says Ryan Lungstrom, director of marketing. “Once they go back to their office and their doors are open, the support from the home office is critical. We use our experience to walk them through all the first steps it takes to ultimately reach the goals of having an established and profitable business. We make sure they are doing things in a fashion that helps them reach their goals as quickly as possible to provide quality of care, a positive experience for their employees and ensure they are developing into a trusted business in their community.”
On call support
From the time the franchise agreement is signed, we work to provide the best franchise support to launch your business. From finding office space to printing business cards, our corporate team is dedicated to your success. When franchisees call our corporate office, they can be assured their questions will be answered. We help with training, marketing, technology, and all the other questions franchisees tend to ask from time to time.
“Touching Hearts is a very personal business,” Rochester, New York, franchise owner Mark McDermott says. “Franchise owners have personal interaction with everyone in the office, and they truly care about your success. We’re never treated as a number and are always treated with respect. There’s a proven track with the Touching Hearts business model, and that will help you run your own profitable business.”
Here’s an outline of the type of training and support you can expect as a Touching Hearts at Home franchise owner. We start with pre-training and in-person training for five days at our headquarters, and end with ongoing support for the duration of your franchise ownership.
- Assistance with licensing and establishing your business entity
- Liability and worker’s compensation insurance
- Assistance with your new offices and review of your lease
- Preparation for your training session
Intensive Five Day Training Session:
- Training and lodging for two people paid for by Touching Hearts
- Training conducted by experienced staff, CEO, and existing franchisees
- Extensive training of the key aspects to running your business, including caregiver hiring, training, profiling and retention
- Operational and management training
Technology Training and Assistance:
- We will build you a customized website for your office within our main website
- Advice on technology purchases and required software
- Training and ongoing assistance with our industry leading, cutting-edge cloud-based scheduling, billing, and contact management software called ClearCare (watch the video below)
- Access to Touching Hearts’ internal website with forms, marketing materials, training packets, guides, presentations
- Direct access to other franchisees in our system
- Sales training and ongoing coaching
- Marketing action plan guidance and consulting
- Online library of creative marketing materials
- Custom website provided and maintained by us
- E-brochure and website marketing assistance
- Assistance with video content and franchisee examples
- Access to experienced peers and their best practices
- National and regional seminar marketing education programs
- Caregiver recruitment marketing programs and materials
- Coaching, marketing and networking systems to key points of business generation
- Marketing/ad custom designs and templates to meet local needs and specifications
Our preferred vendor partnerships benefit franchisees
One way we support our franchisees is by making their jobs a bit easier. We have established preferred partnerships with vendors to help with certain tasks. Because we are a large company, we can negotiate better terms and fees for our franchisees than if they were to try to secure these services and tools on their own.
We hear great stories from our franchisees everyday about how these services make running their businesses easier and more profitable.
Marsh & McLennan – Insurance issues and risk management
Institute for Professional Care Education, IPCed – Accredited and state compliant caregiver training
ClearCare software – Scheduling, billing and tracking
CareProfiler hiring software – Screening and hiring process for caregivers, which ensures caregivers match client needs
Our ongoing training and support help you grow your Touching Hearts business
Your Touching Hearts at Home business will be supported by our founder and corporate office staff. Through this partnership, your business will grow to meet the demand of the senior population in your community.
We are eager to meet entrepreneurs wanting to join our growing company as we make plans to expand during the next year. Complete our form to begin a discussion today.